Monday, December 30, 2013

Recipes and cooking adventures are on their way!!

The difficulty in starting a cooking blog while on break and at home is that you do not get enough time in the kitchen to really experiment the crazy recipes that you’re conjuring up! Well my New Year’s resolution is to start the year off with a bang and recreating American staple foods for my first week of recipes after January 6th! It is going to be fun recreating favorites like hot dogs, Hot Pockets, and so much more! I will be posting an ingredient list as soon as I can, and the cooking adventures can begin once I am back to school. My goal with the meals is to be able to save money and use leftovers for lunches or other dinners later on in the week. As far as what I plan on cooking, there will be three planned dinners each week. I will try my best to use ingredients in the meals that are similar so shopping trips can be quicker and cheaper! 
Looking forward to cooking! 
Madeline Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment